£160 - £230 per day
about 1 month ago
Part Time SENCO - Lewisham
Education and Training
Are you a qualified SENCO?
Are you looking for a October 2020 start?
Do you want to be part of a high achieving school?
Remedy Education are currently working with an amazing primary school in Lewisham to recruit a SENCO for a short term contract, part time, starting October 2020.
- SENCO, Primary School
- Lewisham, South East London
- October 2020 Start
- Part time, 3 days
- Inner London Payscale
- No classroom responsibility
- Education and Training
This outstanding primary school, located in the London Borough of Lewisham, is extremely close to transport links and is easily accessible by car as well. There is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a part time role for the year.
This is a three day, non-teaching position and holds a lot of responsibility within the school, including being responsible for support staff and looked after children. This is a school dedicated to the education and training of its staff.
- Experienced in SEN and interventions for students with SEN
- Proven track record in leading & managing aspects of inclusion
- Committed to raising standards for all students
- Strong leadership and good organisational skills
- High expectations.
- Can easily commute to Hackney
- Must hold QTS
The Primary School can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff
- A supportive and committed governing body
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
- A fantastic SEN department that is we resourced
If you're interested apply here, or contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.