£75 - £90 per day
22 days ago
Long term perm
What: School Administrator SIMS experience is essential
Start date - expected to be ongoing with the potential of a permanent contract for the right person.
Hours: Monday - Wednesday, (3 days per week) 7.15am to 4pm
£80 - £90 per day, paid weekly
I am currently recruiting on behalf of primary school in Lewisham who are currently looking for a part time School Administrator. This is a key role in the school being at the heart of the operation.
The key duties:
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensuring all security checks are carried out for visitors into the school
- Assisting pupils with queries
- General admin support to leadership team
To succeed in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- SIMS experience essential
- Previous reception experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Admin experience
- Enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
To apply to find out more please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.