£20 - £30 per hour
16 days ago
Remedy work with a wide-range of students including Looked after children, those with Special Education Needs, and those out of education. We provide supplementary education alongside schooling, or alternative 1-to-1 provision. Could you be a part of the amazing work we do?
We're currently recruiting experienced teachers for alternative provision available during school hours, with a focus on core subjects, to support the learning and development of students based all across Croydon and South London
The suitable candidate will have the following qualities:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Creative and tenacious teachers equipped to deal with those who may have disengaged from mainstream schooling
- Understanding and appreciation of working with vulnerable young people in the care system and those with SEN
- Positive behaviour strategy knowledge and experience of helping children self-regulate emotions
- Excellent written communication and timely reporting
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability Valid
- Enhanced DBS check
If you would like any further information on this unique opportunity, please get in touch with Sandra @ Remedy Tutors.