£500.00 - £600.00 per day + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Organisational Development Practice Lead to work within Essex County Council.
- This role leads the team responsible for designing, delivering and evaluating OD and change interventions to support the achievement of the Council's corporate objectives and enable it to put its values into practice.
- This role will provide highly specialist OD consultancy expertise and support to senior stakeholders shaping an organisational culture that increases employee engagement, strengthens their sense of belonging and raises organisational performance.
- The Organisational Development and Change Lead will lead, develop, and strengthen a team of Organisational Development & Change practitioners, ensuring they consistently apply high level consultancy skills when working with the teams and functions across the organisation.
- This role will both manage and be part of this consultancy team, contributing to the delivery of key strategic change initiatives as well as working with the other practice leads within the team to allocate and manage workload in a way that meet organisational, functional and individual needs.
- This role works collaboratively across Organisational Development & People and Service Transformation function, maximising the contribution, value, and credibility this practice makes throughout the organisation, both through own efforts and by supporting the activities of other teams.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly