Oldham, Greater Manchester
£30 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Oldham Council is looking for a social worker to join their Children's Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
You will need to have good knowledge and understanding of thresholds and being able to apply this to screening making appropriate well balanced recommendations, within time frame
- ensure child is the focus of contact
- take calls from professionals, parents and members of the community
- Collate information from partner agencies and process information
- input information on operating system
- have understanding of consent
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.