North London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
8 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within a Local Authority based in North London.
- To deliver exceptional OT and social care services to adult service users and their carers within a defined budget, enabling them to take their own decisions and live safely and independently in their home environment.
- To ensure equality of access to services, promoting independence, choice and dignity at all times
- To ensure the maintenance of high and professional standards, taking initiative, working flexibly and creatively
- To demonstrate commitment to the Council's Ways of Working
- To assist the Team Manager and the Senior OT in developing and implementing strategies that continually improve the service offered to clients, promotes their independence and provides value for money
- To operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework, and ensure that the highest standards are achieved in line with performance targets.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly