£30.00 - £33.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within Havering Council.
- To provide appropriate information and advice to customers and their carers.
- Customers and carers are properly signposted.
- To work proactively as a member of Adult Social Care whilst assessing and implementing effective, person centred support plans in line with procedures.
- Providing assessment of need taking into account the current support systems, evaluating risk, safeguarding and continuing health care.
- Customers needs are identified and appropriate support plans devised to address those needs this must include a variety of options namely via personal budgets
- To manage a complex and varied case load in response to customers who require expert advice and support.
- Case loads prioritised and customers with complex needs targeted.
- To maintain effective links with the community and health service team, voluntary independent and private sector organisations including advocacy groups, carer relatives associations and other local authority departments.
- Customer receives integrated care and support.
- To accurately review and adjust or commission existing services to ensure continuing independence and safe use of equipment and Customers changing needs are addressed on a regular basis.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly