£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within Harrow Councils Reablement Team. This will be a home working position.
- The post holder is required to provide preventative support to a range of Reablement Service Users, operating in people's homes in the community and also within structured programmes in NRCs and arrange of settings.
- These services will be organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
- In conjunction with Team Manager make service provision decisions within service agreements, purchasing protocols and policy guidelines.
- To ensure that appropriate use is made of the Department's resources, and those of other statutory and voluntary organisations, where relevant.
- The post holder will be expected to carry out duties which implement legislation in relation to adults in consultation with other services as necessary.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly