East Sussex, England
£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within East Sussex Council.
- To undertake a professional assessment in a range of settings with individuals and to make recommendations about management of their disability and appropriate rehabilitation
- To advise, participate with and influence anyone involved in environment issues regarding points relating to disability and access.
- To apply specialist knowledge and skills including advice, counselling, support, training in specific techniques, provision of equipment and adaptations and remedial treatment.
- To advise individuals, families, carers and colleagues about the management of a condition causing disability.
- To provide information and advice to individuals, families, carers and colleagues about alternative services and sources of help.
- To collaborate with colleagues, other professionals and both statutory and voluntary agencies for the benefit of the individual client.
- To advise and participate in the organisation of group work for the benefit of individuals, families and carers.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly