South West London, London
£30.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
12 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist Care Manager to work in a Reablement Team for a Local Authority in South West London.
- To liaise and work closely with commissioned Reablement care providers, -providing up to date goal plans and feedback.
- To assess for and implement timely moving and handling care plans- incorporating smarter care provision. This includes exploring ways to reduce the need for double handed care packages and reduce, were appropriate, to single handed care
- To monitor and review reablement packages and enable clients to be independent.
- To undertake duty OT role on a rotational basis- this includes responding to emergency visits and cover for allocated cases.
- Facilitate and assist hospital discharge home by working in line with the discharge to assess model.
- To liaise and work on joint goals with physiotherapist- progressing them to maximise independence.
- To chair multidisciplinary meetings within the community
- To identify possible safeguarding in work alongside investigating officer.
- To implement and progress and time limited goal orientated programme in order to be able to assess for eligible need for long term care under the Care Act.
- To devise and facilitate support plan and to transfer to long term care.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly