6 months ago
Occupational therapist - Band 5
Immediate start - school based in Surrey
Remedy Education are looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist for an immediate start.
- To carry out detailed occupational therapy assessments
- To evaluate the effectiveness of occupational therapy interventions
- Support qualified AHP staff by taking an active clinical role within the specialist clinical area as guided by evidence based protocols produced by the registered practitioner.
The successful candidate
- Must hold recongnised occupational therapy qualification to practice.
- Registration with the HCPC
- Knowledge of assessment tools and interventions relevant to the client group
- To have working knowledge of local and national procedures and legal frameworks relevant to the field of specialism
- Ability to develop effective organisational skills
- Ability to cope effectively with competing demands and pressurised timescales and deadlines as required.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Natalie Abel for further information on 02084181390 Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).