South London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist Assistant Team Manager to work for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Deliver complex service activities and manage caseloads to ensure intended outcomes for customers and the Council are delivered within agreed service standards.
- Liaise with customers to review service requirements and resolve problems.
- Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work area.
- Where relevant co-ordinate the work of a team, either formally or as part of a project to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered.
- Supported by the OT Clinical Lead take delegated responsibility for OT central function with integrated partnerships including health, housing and education.
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant policy and legislation to ensure delivery in own work area is effective and complies with appropriate regulations/statutory guidance.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly