£28.00 - £31.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work for Barnet Councils Adult Community Team.
- To provide a quality Occupational Therapy service to adults arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the professional practice standards for Occupational Therapists.
- To provide appropriate, professional occupational therapy assessments of older people, adults with physical and sensory needs or learning disability and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health's Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
- To safeguard adults and carers at risk of harm and promote Making Safeguarding Personal principles and their well being.
- To undertake and review individualised and outcomes-led care and support. To ensure that the well being principles are at the heart of assessment and care and support planning.
- To support people to maintain their health, well being and independence by providing access to good quality information and advice and signposting to local preventative services, with a focus on building their resilience and strengths to stay well and achieve the outcomes that are important to them.
- To promote a culture of continuous development and professional development including to enhance the quality of practice and staff well being.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly