depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Occupational Therapist.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Facilitate proportionate holistic assessments (including where appropriate self assessments), working with the person, their carer/family and specialist professionals as necessary, in order to identify levels of need and outcomes required which will inform the appropriate level of associated resource to help the person optimise their independence and meet their support needs
- Explore with the service user the service(s) which will be required and made available/ purchased and to confirm in writing with the service user the agreed objectives and expectations of both service user, carer and the Department.
- To identify the level of resources that are required and need to be made available for each service user and carer, and inform managers of specific needs that cannot be met, through non-availability of services or because of budgetary provision.
- Arrange for delivery of services and installation of disability equipment paying due regard to statutory responsibilities.
- Review progress of the written objectives and amend these as required. This should take into account the service user and carers needs, and ensure cost effectiveness in relation to the quality of social care service delivery.
- Manage a personal caseload, and throughout the care management process provide advice, counselling, therapy and advocacy according to professional expertise.
- Keep accurate and precise electronic or paper case records and ensure written communications meet departmental objectives, key performance indicators and standards.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly