North West London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Health Adviser to work within a Local Authority in North West London.
- To advise managers on health matters that affect employment, by providing a high quality expert Occupational Health Service.
- To assess occupational health needs and devise appropriate policy and service responses.
- To ensure the continual development and improvement of the Occupational Health service.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
* Sound knowledge and proven clinical ability within Occupational Health practice, conducting risk assessments, infection control and vaccination.
* Sound and up-to-date knowledge of latest developments and best practice in OH systems.
* Sound knowledge of a variety of IT packages, to include Word, Excel and e-mail.
* Significant experience as an Occupational Health Advisor within a large organisation.
* Experience of working as an Occupational Health Advisor within a highly diverse organisation delivering services in a variety of working conditions.
* Proven track record of effective liaison with clients.
* Experience of manipulating data and providing management information.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly