£140 - £165 per day
20 days ago
Nursery Teacher - Lambeth, South West London
It is essential you have the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to be considered for this role ideally with management or leadership experience.
An OFSTED rated 'Good' Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nursery Teacher to start ASAP.
Are you a qualified Early Years Teacher with QTS?
Are you able to commute to Lambeth?
- ASAP Start
- Full Time/Permanent
- London Borough of Lamebth
- 'Good' OFSED report
- Nursery Teacher
- £140 - £165 per hour
This beautiful school based in Lambeth are looking to recruit ideally an experienced Early Years Teacher with a strong background in Nursery teaching to start ASAP if available. Located within the London Borough of Lambeth, this Primary School is looking to take on a Nursery Teacher to work full time initially on a long-term supply contract with the option of a permanent contract in the summer. The aim of the school is to ensure everyone has fun, works hard and feels safe, and the curriculum focuses on creativity, academic success and personal development. This a very inclusive Primary school.
You will be an experience Nursery Teacher ideally with leadership or management experience who has experience teaching within Early Years and Nursery and have outstanding knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
The successful Teacher will have:
- Excellent classroom practice to enthuse and motivate children of all abilities and needs
- A clear understanding of the National Curriculum
- Superb classroom management skills
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS
This Primary School Offers:
- A happy & successful primary school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and focus on learning
- High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
- Excellent teaching resources
- Outstanding career development and progression opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, please do get in touch and send your CV today.
Interviews will be arranged ASAP.
It is essential you have the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to be considered for this role.
Nursery Teacher - Carly
Please call Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.