£75 - £85 per day
27 days ago
Long term perm
Are you a Nursery Nurse looking to transition into a school setting? Have you supported young children with SEN?
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants (SEN TA) with a desire and passion to work in an extremely rewarding environment!
The suitable applicants will ideally have:
- An established understanding and experience working amongst the care environment or with SEN children/adults.
- Some form of involvement assisting in regular care or education work
- Experience assisting family members or children with SEND.
- A valid enhanced DBS
- Must have enthusiasm, commitment, and determination to develop student's education.
- Versatility/open-mindfulness - as no two days are the same!
Your role will include:
- Supporting students 1:1 and in small groups within classroom settings and the community
- Providing care and enabling access to learning for all pupils
- Carrying out pupil's support programmes
- Managing the children and the classroom
- Personal and advanced care with some students
Through working with Remedy Education, you will be making a significant contribution to the lives of young people in Education Settings in your community! In return we will assist you with fair pay rates and 24/7 support from your personal consultant, on hand whenever you need. Our small team will ensure close relationships are formed with our Candidates, doing our best to understand you, placing you with your specific preferences in mind first.
If you vision yourself within this fulfilling line of work, please apply or send your CV to,
I look forward to hearing from you!