£80 - £95 per day
about 2 months ago
Job Type: EYFS Teaching Assistant
Location: Harrow - North - West London
Hours: Full time and Long term contract
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistant to assist the class teacher in Nursery age group, EYFS curriculum. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education.
We are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
- Those with Level 3 and above childcare qualifications are encouraged to apply