Music Teacher / Music NQT | Outstanding Secondary School | East London
In the heart of the London Borough of East London an 'Outstanding' Secondary School are looking to recruit a Music Teacher / Music NQT for a September 2020 start. This is a permanent, and full-time post.
The Head Teacher is looking to recruit a creative, passionate and ambitious Music Teacher / Music NQT who is keen to progress throughout the Secondary School. You will be teaching KS3,4 & 5 pupils who all demonstrate impeccable behavior - This is down to a proactive, and driven SLT.
The Head Teacher has opened this Music Teacher opportunity to both experienced and Newly Qualified Music Teachers (NQTs) - Experienced Music Teachers will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities (TLRs) these can vary from Key Stage Coordinator, Pastoral Lead and even 2iC. Newly Qualified Music Teachers will be enrolled onto a bespoke a tailored NQT Induction that has helped shape hundreds of 'Outstanding' Teachers and current leaders.
Does this sound like the Music Teacher / Music NQT opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
· Music Teacher / Music NQT
· Teaching KS3,4 & 5
· Bespoke NQT induction: Mentor, additional training, aims & objectives and lesson observations
· Inspiring young minds and raising attainment throughout the Music Department
· Permanent Post - September 2020
· Inner London Weighting
· Located in Havering
· Must have UK QTS or be in the process of obtaining
· Good academics required: GCSE, A Level & Degree
· Must be willing to work alongside a large team of Music Teachers
· You must be a team player, that is willing to support every teacher within the School
· Must be graded 'Good or Outstanding' in lesson observations - Or in line with the 8 Teaching Standards
· Growing and forward-thinking Secondary School
· Plenty of CPD opportunities throughout
· State of the art grounds, alongside modern and creative class rooms
· Plenty of additional learning materials available throughout
· Located in the Borough of Westminster
· Good Tube Links - Central, District and Circle Line
If you are interested in this Music Teacher / Music NQT opportunity, lesson observations and interviews can be arranged immediately!!
please contacr Renee at remedy education if you think you would fit this roll.