7 days ago
I am currently seeking an experienced and nurturing Music Teacher for ASD School situated in South West London This is a long term to permanent post to start in November, so commitment is key.
- Qualified Teacher Status, QTS
- Music Teacher
- Addition subjects, advantageous
- SEN experience
- Team-teach trained, desired
- A genuine passion for education
- Empowering and supportive
- Current DBS
- Be available to interview
- The successful Music Teacher will have experience of working with children with ASD and available to start immediately. You will have the desire to create a culture of learning, where children are happy, enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious. Ensuring that the classroom is a positive and stimulating learning environment.
About the Teaching Role:
In this Music Teacher position, you will be working with ASD and therefore be strong and adaptable with your teaching approach. Delivering the Key stage 3 and 4 Curriculum to classes of about 8 students. Supporting them in reaching their full potential and in acquiring skills that will enable them to live as independently as possible.
The school itself is based in a very accessible area of South East London with excellent travel links. They aim to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people's academic journey and acquiring skills that will enable them to live as independently as possible. Offering highly experienced, skilled, dedicated and committed teaching teams and support staff.
You will receive training and CPD throughout your career here
Please contact Natalie @ Remedy today for more information. Interviews and trial days ASAP!