£300.00 - £320.00 per day + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Monitoring and Review officer to work within Newham Council.
To ensure that children, young people and families in Newham receive a first class service that enables them to fulfil their potential, and when they need additional support, will provide services or broker services that are local and easily accessible. Support the Group Manager and Head of Service in the development delivery and review of high standards in education planning, performance, commissioning of integrated services for children, young people, their families and carers so that overall costs are reduced but the life chances of children and young people are maximised To manage the efficient operation of a caseload to ensure the delivery of high quality, fully integrated services to children, young people and their families in line with the requirements of national legislation and guidance. To demonstrate a high level of expertise and knowledge in relation to SEN, disability and integrated services for these children.
- Children with Education Health and Care (EHC) Plans
- Children without Education Health and Care Plans but with high needs funding for SEN
- Children with high needs funding in alternative provision such as the PRUs
- To show commitment to working with and providing support to managers so that the assigned budget meets group objectives, that financial governance arrangements are followed and that programmes/projects are completed within budget Arrangements are to take account of delivering all relevant legislation and guidance referred to in the SEN Code of Practice.
- The post holder reports to SEN Group Manager The post holder has no permanent line management responsibility
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly