10 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher of MFL? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Start Date: January 2018
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Remedy Education are seeking experienced MFL Teachers that is looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent MFL department. The school offer an exceptional support network with state of the art equipment.
The school in Barking are looking for a MFL Teacher with a minimum of 2 years' UK experience of teaching Spanish and French from KS3-KS5 to start in September. You will be joining a thriving MFL department where you will receive ample support.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the MFL department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All applicants must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent). You will be passionate about MFL with excellent curriculum knowledge.
This is a brilliant career move for an ambitious MFL Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school, which is well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Gareth at Remedy Education today for consideration.