£9 - £10.50 per hour
9 months ago
Are you a Midday Supervisor looking for full-time or part-time work in Lambeth? Do you have previous experience within midday supervision and are looking to expand your skills? Then we have the job for you! Please read and apply below about our midday supervisor role in Lambeth.
A PMLD school in Lambeth is looking for a midday supervisor to join their proactive, supportive and fun team. The school prides itself on providing high quality childcare consistently to their children and has built up a very positive reputation with the parents. The successful applicants will be working with children aged between 6 years and 11 years.
The school are looking for applicants who ideally want to work full time, but are also able to offer positions on a part time basis as well. The school operates two different shifts which the successful applicant would be able to choose between. These are currently being finalised but expected to be:
- 11:30- 14:30
Some benefits of the role:
- The opportunity to expand and build upon previous experience and skills positively
- Flexible working hours for those who have education or childcare responsibilities
- The potential to build a strong relationship with the school to create a more long term position
- Create strong relationships in a supportive way with the team
Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing high quality childcare
- Safeguarding children daily
- Building strong relationships with the teachers and staff
- Encouraging learning through play and other interactive activities
- Teaching basic life skills to the children such as general hygiene and good manners
Requirements for candidate:
- Basic understand of Ofsted ratings
- Understanding of safeguarding
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and teachers
- Have a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!