£150 - £190 per day
8 days ago
MFL Teacher - Wandsworth - September 2022
Are you looking at this advert as you are not happy in your current role?
If so Remedy Education are working with a large mainstream Secondary school who are looking for an MFL Teacher to start September.
Are you an experienced MFL Teacher looking for your next challenge and step up in your career? Or are you currently working towards your QTS, and looking to find a MFL Teacher role ready for September 2022?
To be eligible for these roles you will need the following: -
- Ability to teach both French and Spanish
- Hold a PGCE and QTS in MFL or be in the process of your teacher training
About The Role
- ** MFL Teacher opportunities based in Wandsworth
- ** Teaching French and Spanish
- ** Role available September 2022
- ** Permanent, Full-Time MFL Teacher post
- ** £150 - £190 per day
Person Specification - MFL Teacher
- ** PGCE and QTS in Modern Foreign Languages
- ** The ability to teacher French and Spanish
- ** Graduate with a 2.2 or above in BA (hons) degree
- ** Confident, reflective MFL Teacher
- ** Committed to producing exceptional results and creating an inclusive learning environment
MFL Teacher - Wandsworth
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD IN NEXT TWO WEEKS- APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED
- Role available September 2022
- Permanent, Full-Time post
Reasons to join the Remedy Education team:
- We put you first - listening and understanding the type of work you would like
- Refer a friend - £100 cash
- We pay all our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Our local consultant will be on hand to support you throughout your journey with us
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Please note, due to the volume of applications, only successful teacher applicants will be contacted.
Remedy Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.