£150 - £200 per day
8 months ago
Are you a qualified Teacher of Maths looking for a new opportunity?
Popular School seeking an established Maths Teacher
Immediate Interview Available
Excellent in school support
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Full-time
Subject: MathsStart Date: May 2018
We are looking for a Maths Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive Maths department, where students achieve high results at GCSE. The school has come a long way in the recent years and is looking for an enthusiastic Maths teacher with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the improvement of the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- 'Good' Ofsted report in 2016
- You will join a vibrant school where pupils are eager to learn as result of strong leadership team and an enthusiastic, well respected Maths department.
- You will receive strong support from all staff
- Encouraged to attended development workshops on a regular basis.
- State of the art equipment
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.