£170 - £205 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
Maths Teacher - Long term - Greenwich
Are you looking to inspire the next generation of secondary school students?
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic Maths Teacher who can create captivating lesson plans. This role is ideal for an individual who is keen to establish a career in the Maths department and work as part of a successful teaching team. This role involves the successful marking, assessing and execution of all aspects of the KS3 and KS4 National Curriculum.
- Planning and delivery of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Report writing
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
- Execute classroom/behaviour management in line with the school policies and procedures
- Attendance at parent meetings and other meetings as required
- Collaborating with TAs and other staff members within the department to contribute towards the success of the students
An Ideal Candidate:
- Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS or QTLS)
- Accreditation in teaching Maths
- Excellent, inspirational teacher, devoted to bettering their students and demonstrates outstanding classroom practice
- Demonstrates outstanding organisational and classroom management skills
- Maintain high expectations of their pupils' achievements and behavioural conduct
- Show dedication to producing high quality, effective assessments in order to ensure pupils reach their full potential
- Have the determination to make a difference to the future of the students education
- Strive to work as part of a committed, supportive and hardworking team
- Demonstrate creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and ambition in their execution of the role
Please apply today or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.