£160 - £180 per day
5 months ago
Temp to Perm
Applications are welcome from qualified Maths Teacher who can effectively deliver the subject across the secondary age range up to KS4. The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching Maths within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Maths Teacher, you must be passionate about your subject and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Maths up to Key Stage 4
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Have previous experience of working with EBD, SEMH or SEN students.
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfill their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
- £160 - £180 per day
Please contact Ryan @ Reemdy Education to apply for this position.