£24000 - £40000 per annum
5 days ago
- Maths Teacher
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
- Maths up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Enfield
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
Remedy Education are looking for a Maths Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive Maths department, where students achieve high results at GCSE. We are looking for an enthusiastic Maths teacher with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.