6 months ago
Year 5 Teaching Assistant
A Primary school based in Islington are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant/Graduate Teaching Assistant who's looking to have a long term career within the education sector.
You will be in a KS2 classroom of a one form entry school - and you will become part of a really positive culture.
his position will be starting as soon as possible on a short-term contract up until the end of the year, with a view of extending into the new year for the right person. You will be working within a Year 5 class providing general TA duties such as helping support the class teacher and preparing the classroom for lessons and activities. The school are looking for somebody firm and fair and who can follow direction from the class teacher as well as using your own initiative.
Teaching Assistant roles will include:
- Sitting on a table with pupils who are not reaching their full potential and ensuring that they are completing the work properly and concentrating at all times.
- Providing support with particular students on the table with SEN
- Ensuring that the classroom has all the resources it needs (Paper, pencils, rubbers, whiteboard pens etc.)
- Designing and putting up display work for the classroom.
- Embracing the core values and mission statement of the school.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and available full time
- Have a friendly and warming nature.
- Enthusiastic about working with kids.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
They are seeking to recruit someone ASAP so it would be desired that you are available to work Monday - Friday immediately.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact ZEKI at Remedy Education