Waltham Forest, London
£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a Male Teaching Assistant to support a male pupil in KS1 diganosed with Autism and ADHD in a friendly Primary School.
We are looking for someone to be a true role model to the student. Building a Strong and trusting relationship. The candidate will need to be active, patient and enthusiastic.
Requirements for this role:
- To have previous experience working with children
- Excellent Behaviour management
- A true passion for children development
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Keeping a record of children progress
- Creating engaging activities
- Supporting and helping with any work given from the Teacher
The school is a high achieving mainstream primary school Ofsted rated "Outstanding". They offer a creative curriculum and have excellent facilities for dance, drama and music. The children safety and development is most important to the school.
Please be aware you will need to have a valid DBS or willing to put one in progress.
The school are eager to find someone and wants to do a paid trial asap.
If you are interested, please send your CV across