17 days ago
Male SEN Teaching Assistant | Autism & Behaviour Difficulties Focus | Stratford
A fantastic Primary School based in Stratford is looking for a Male SEN Teaching Assistant to join their Primary School for a September start. The Head Teacher has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism & behaviour difficulties (SEMH). You will be working 1:1 with a student with Autism & Behaviour.
This role comes with the chance to earn a permanent contract at the school. This is dependent on the appointed candidate being fully committed and showing a real appetite for professional training and career development opportunities.
Does this sound like the Male SEN Teaching Assistant role for you…? Is so, please read on below to find out further information! - The Head Teacher is keen to trial candidates ASAP!
- Male SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working 1:1 with a student in Year 5
- Supporting children with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues (SEMH) - 1:1 & group basis
- Fantastic guidance from the SLT and the teaching & support team as a whole
- Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
- £70-£80 per day
- Located in Stratford
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs
- Child related experience is desirable, but not essential
- Strong understanding of SEMH and SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted inspection
- Supportive and creative Primary School
- Internal & external training provided for all staff
- Good Tube Links - Central, London Overground and District Line
If you are interested in this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
If you are interested in this position please apply for this Male SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to ZEKI MEHMET at Remedy Education.