Hammersmith and Fulham, London
6 days ago
Male Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Secondary School - Hammersmith & Fulham - ASAP
Are you a Graduate or an experienced LSA who would welcome an opportunity to work with secondary school students who are not currently accessing mainstream education?
Are you able to inspire and engage students to break down barriers to learning?
A wonderful alternative education provision in west London are looking to recruit a reliable, compassionate and creative Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work within the school's secondary provision.
The LSA will help to engage students to minimise barriers to learning, while working closely with the class teachers and the on-site team of professional therapist and vocational experts.
Are you a resilient Graduate or experienced LSA with excellent interpersonal skills? Yes…? Apply for this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in west London today for an opportunity to discuss your application further.
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in west London - The LSA:
- MUST be educated to Degree level from a reputable University
- Previous experience of working, paid our voluntary, within a similar role would be ideal
- Resilient, innovative, compassionate and highly dedicated & reliable
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in west London - The Role:
- Working with secondary students aged 11-16
- Providing academic, social and interpersonal guidance and advice and mentorship
- Liaising closely with the class teacher and on-site team of therapeutic professionals
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) role in west London - The School:
- Rated as 'Good' by Ofsted
- An excellent Senior Leadership Team (SLT) offering additional training & development
- Located in Hammersmith & Fulham, west London
- Brilliant links via public transport, including London Underground (Zone 2)
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki at Remedy Education