£70 - £85 per day
16 days ago
Male SEND/ASD Teaching Assistant-
Are you interested in working with students with SEND? Do you have relevant experience or an interest in working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or PMLD (Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties)? A large, well-resourced special educational needs school in Greenwich is looking for multiple special educational needs teaching assistants to work alongside the teaching staff to provide both 1:1 and more general support to the students.
- £70-£85 per day, paid weekly
- Immediate starts available
- A patient and understanding approach
- An interest in working with students with SEND
- Be flexible in your approach
- Existing DBS check on the update service
- Existing experience working with children or adults with SEND advantageous, but not required
- Team Teach & Manual Handling training desirable
- Makaton and PECS trained preferred
- Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
- Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
- Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
- Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
Remedy Education provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today by contacting Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Remedy Education.
At Remedy Education we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.