16 days ago
This North London school are currently looking for a strong male ASD / SEN teacher. The school would prefer a male as there are a lot of male students in the class.
The role would be starting in January 2020.
- a qualified SEN teacher - must be very experienced teaching ASD children
- Team Teach trained ideally or willing to learn
- Be able to handle challenging behaviour
- Understands the importance of paper work
- A lively ASD class teacher
- At a new site (only 3 classrooms at new site)
- Children aged 7-8 years old (with around 5-7 children in the class)
If you have any questions please call Brad on 0208 418 1390.