£75 - £85 per day
16 days ago
Long term perm
LSA / Learning Support Assistant specialising in ASD - Greenwich
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant specialising in ASD?
** Are you looking to join a high achieving Secondary School in Greenwich?
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
This SEN Secondary School is high achieving with a fantastic ethos of inspiring creativity and individuality.
This is a full time long term role, starting immediately working with SEN children across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
Salaries are between £75 - £85 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 8.15am until 3.15pm
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a SEN environment (ASD), excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
- LSA / Learning Support Assistant specialising in ASD
- Long term, full time role
- Ofsted Rating - Outstanding (2017)
- Working across KS3, KS5 & KS5
- Greenwich location, South East London
- Salaries between £75 - £85 per day
- Bachelors degree (desirable not essential)
- Proven experience supporting within a SEN Environment
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications,