£75 - £85 per day
17 days ago
Long term perm
LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed in Lambeth
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role??**
**Do you want to work in a thriving Lambeth school with in 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An 'Outstanding' two-form entry Primary School in Lambeth are looking for an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to join them ASAP for the full academic year.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, long term role. The working hours will be 08:30am - 16:00pm
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
- LSA - Learning Support Assistant (year 4 ASD)
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted (2018)
- ASAP start
- Lambeth location
- £75 - £85 per day
- Full time, long term role
- Bachelors Degree (Psychology preferable)
- GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C)
- Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email,