£75 - £85 per day
9 months ago
Experience working with children or young people with either ASD, MLD, PMLD, SLD as either an SEN TA or LSA?
Want to work in an SEN school in the borough of Greenwich?
If you have said YES to the above then this could be the right role for you!
Currently recruiting for this SEN school in the borough of Greenwich. They are recruiting for a long term LSA / SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) who preferably has SEN or mainstream school / college experience working with ASD / Autism / MLD/ SLD / PMLD pupils. Ideally you will have experience or be open top personal care with their pupils. You will be available full time & long term post to start immediately!
This is a popular and vibrant school in the borough of Greenwich & is essentially in the heart of the community! Due increased student numbers, this college has new & exciting opportunities available. They boast a State of the art facilities. Pupils at this college are encouraged to achieve academically & independently. Well trained and encouraging staff with excellent expertise.
- Full time & Long Term post to start immediately
- LSA / SEN TA vacancy
- Experience as either an LSA/ SEN TA / HLTA would be essential for this post
- Must have either ASD/ MLD/ SLD/PMLD etc experience
- Some students would need assistance with personal care so you must be open to this
- Working with young people and children with varying SEN on a 1:1 basis and within small groups
- 6 Months (minimum) as either a LSA/ SEN TA / HLTA
- Experience working with children with either ASD/ MLD/ SLD/PMLD on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
- Able to build a strong rapport with your pupils.
- You are resilient, consistent and don't take things personally
- Able to demonstrate on your CV that you have worked with either SEN students or Adults in a SEN or a Mainstream setting
- Your experience must be in either an College/ Mainstream School / Educational Institution with SEN students
- Must be in close proximity to Greenwich / Surrounding Boroughs
- Enhanced DBS with the update service
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information.