£70 - £90 per day
13 days ago
Learning Support Assistant / LSA with SEMH or SEND experience to start a full time, long term role to start ASAP.
Remedy Education are working with a School based in Hackney who are looking for a dedicated LSA with SEMH experience to start after the February half term on a full time, long term basis.
The most suitable LSA with SEMH experience will: work across Key Stage 3 - 4, covering a variety of subjects.
You will be working to support students both on a 1:1 and small group basis. You will be supporting children with day to day lesson tasks and also help with the cleanliness and tidiness of the classroom.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will need to have experience of working with young people with SEMH and other complex educational needs.
- You must have experience working within a school setting.
- Two recent and satisfactory references that Remedy can obtain for you.
- A dedicated, reliable work ethic.
- Experience with managing challenging behaviour or specific de-escalation training, such as Team Teach.
If you are interested, please contact Tilly Wise at Remedy Education.