£130 - £160 per day
26 days ago
Role: Lower KS2 Teacher
Contract: Maternity Teacher
Start Date: Easter 2021
Q - Are you a confident and experienced KS2 Primary Teacher?
Q - Are you committed to providing the best learning experiences for children?
Q - Do you have at least 2 years' teaching experience?
If you answered yes to the above, then this maternity cover role as a Lower KS2 Teacher is the ideal role for you.
The pupils, governors and staff of a primary school in Southwark are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Lower KS2 teacher to join their small, dedicated team, providing high quality education for the children in their caring, small and inclusive school. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' KS2 teaching experience and someone can hit the ground running as a Lower KS2 Teacher at this Ofsted 'Good' school.
ROLE: Lower KS2 Teacher
- Lower KS2 Primary - Year 4
- Additional Responsibility: KS2 Phase Lead and/or English Lead
- Full Time Class Teacher
- Easter 2021 start
CANDIDATE: Lower KS2 Teacher
- Qualified Primary Teachers Only
- UK Trained - PGCE, School's Direct, Teach First etc
- Experienced Primary Teachers only - minimum 2 years
- Good & Outstanding teaching and observations
- Ability to work well as a team
- Strong academic background - Degree, A-levels and GCSEs
SCHOOL: Southwark Primary School
- GOOD Graded
- Primary School
- Excellent academic outcomes
- Long-standing SLT who know the school brilliantly
This Southwark Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post. For further information and to be shortlisted for this Lower KS2 role, please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.