£30 - £32 per hour
14 days ago
Our client, Liverpool City Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their LAC team.
1. Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Children's Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, statutory guidance and legislation.
2. Be accountable for complex decision making in relation to allocated cases ensuring professional judgement, evidence based tools, critical reflection and analysis is used to inform this.
3. Identify and assess levels of risk and need in often complex situations, ensuring that the safety and welfare of children is paramount.
4. Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
5. Model critical reflection and evidence based decision making and support others in developing these.
6. Demonstrate the use of a range of social work interventions with children, young people and their families to reduce risk, promote change and produce positive outcomes.
7. Deliver protective and/or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after.
8. Complete good quality single assessments incorporating robust analysis of risk and needs to inform the child's care plan.
9. Ensure that children, young people, their families and other carers are fully involved in the process of assessment and care planning and that the views, wishes and feelings of children and young people are sought, recorded and taken into account in decision-making in line with best practice.
10.Ensure assessments and care plans are up-dated regularly to reflect the child's current needs.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.