£18 - £22.44 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Liverpool City Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Standard Adults team.
You will need:
- To contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously improving outcomes.
- To identify individual needs through assessment.
- To plan and co-design individual support plans.
- To ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of support plans are carried out.
- To be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance
- To assist other social workers and SCA's by offering support and advice within post holders area of work.
- To participate in the duty system.
- Take responsibility for the professional learning and development of self and others including participating in team meeting and contributing to the development of the team.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- At least 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly