£70 - £90 per day
Level 3 NN_1617880089
15 days ago
Nursery Nurse, Level 3
Do you thrive on nurturing children's development and making an impact, through fun and exciting play experiences If so, then please read on as we are currently looking for an inspiring individual to join our team, setting to help us create an environment full of wonder.
The Level 3 Nursery Nurse is a full-time, long-term role offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Be a positive role model
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have strong EYFS knowledge
- A passion to make a difference and progress your career
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children's records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Continued opportunities for professional development and training
- Tapestry Online Learning Journals
- A competitive salary and wider benefits
- School days and hours
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please apply.