£29 - £30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Leicestershire County is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adults team.
Deliver a high quality, person-centred, accountable statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults and their families and careers;
- are able to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks, maximise their own independence and self-direct the responses to deliver agreed outcomes
- Can access personalised care and support to meet their assessed needs and maintain themselves in the community
- Are protected and safeguarded.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.