£14 - £16.55 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Leicester City Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Childrens Assessment Team.
our duties in the company:
- Receive and process new referrals as they are presented to the local authority
- Create care plans for children in your case load
- Work closely with other agencies and maintain excellent communication
- Building relationships with external agencies through meetings, planning and co-working
- Compile, check and distribute/store paperwork in accordance with company policy
- Promote the highest standards of care, and ensure you hold the childrens best interests at heart
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly