West London, London
£21 - £24 per hour
17 days ago
Leasehold Income Team Manager
Pay rate - £21- £24
Job Purpose: The Council currently has circa 4,800 leaseholders and 12,000 tenants. This role, which leads a team of 3 staff and manages the associated budgets, is primarily responsible for maximising collection and recovery of freehold and leasehold service charge arrears owed to us. The service charges include costs relating to day to day service delivery, heating and major works charges. The role provides a customer focused service to freeholders and leaseholders and is responsible for:
- The delivery of high quality payment collection and income advice services to residents; finding the balance between offering payment plans to support residents whilst addressing shortfalls in income.
- The timely collection of all service charges including major works in accordance with prevailing legislation and in a correct, open and transparent manner in accordance with the required industry and professional standards.
- This role is responsible for the collection of circa £15 million per year
- Interpreting the effect of external influences on future requirements of the service and carrying out any actions required
- Ensuring that customers are provided with clear, customer focused, additional supporting information on a timely basis as required
- Developing innovative and creative approaches to the continuous improvement of customer service and the collection of service charges
- Continually reviewing business processes to improve cost effectiveness
- Challenging recognised convention and developing an innovative customer focussed service
- Contributing towards the strategic management of IT systems
- To take responsibility for own personal development, updating knowledge of changes in legislation, best practice, and other developments.
Please call Bronte @ Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for more information.