£75 - £85 per day
10 days ago
**Learning Support Assistants
**Secondary SEN School Greenwich
**Support Worker / Youth Worker experience welcome
**1:1 LSA's with SEN Experience needed
Remedy Education are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants / Teaching Assistants to fill various positions across Greenwich, South East London.
Our schools would particularly be interested in meeting with candidates with any of the following experience in either a paid or voluntary capacity;
- Autism, ADHD, EBD, PMLD
- Support Workers / Youth Workers
- Graduates looking for school experience
- Experience of working with Challenging Behaviour
To be considered for these roles you must have the following:
- DBS on the update service
- Paid or Voluntary experience working with and supporting pupils with SEN
- Available for long-term/permanent contracts
We have Learning Support Assistant positions available for immediate starts across all London Boroughs.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.