£75 - £85 per day
17 days ago
Learning Support Assistant / LSA - Greenwich
**Are you an experienced LSA looking to join a high achieving Secondary School?
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' School (2017) in Greenwich; South East London is currently recruiting for a Secondary LSA to join them ASAP.
This large Secondary School is highly academic with children in their care often being accepted to top Universities around the UK.
This is a full time long term role, starting ASAP & working across KS3, KS4 & KS5.
Salaries are £75 - £85 per day and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 8.15am - 3.15pm
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Secondary School environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
- LSA / Learning Support Assistant
- Long term, full time role
- Ofsted Rating - Outstanding (2017)
- Working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Greenwich, South East location
- Salaries between £75 - £85 per day
- Bachelor's Degree - essential
- GCSE's in Maths and English (A*-C)
- Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email,