£80 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Are you looking for a rewarding job working within a school, supporting SEN students?
Thinking of a career in education?
Do you have any experience of working with children and young adults with learning disabilities?
Then please apply now!
Our school based in Enfield, North London are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to start ASAP.
The role of Learner Support is important in ensuring that the school meets the educational, social, emotional and physical needs of all learners. The aim is to promote the inclusion of all learners ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to become as independent as possible.
You will be:
- Supporting individual learners or groups of learners under the direction and oversight of the session leader or Teacher in the classroom
- Supporting learners behaviour during teaching sessions or other group activities
- Supervising individual learners or groups of learners during break times and at lunchtime
- Observing, monitoring and supporting learners in order to support their attendance
- Helping the class teacher with the running of the lessons
- To be caring, friendly and enthusiastic
- Have 2 suitable references, professional and/or educational
- Be prepared to go through necessary background checks
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have experience working with children and SEN
- Long term to permanent position
- Monday to Friday (8.30am - 3.30pm)
- £80-90 a day
- Starting Asap
- Interviews and Trials days will be arranged ASAP once you have applied for the role
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.