£70 - £85 per day
7 months ago
Long term perm
PMLD Learning Support Assistant
Salary: £70 - £85 per day
Remedy Education is recruiting for Learning Support Assistants (LSA, SEN TA, SEMH TA, Behaviour Management, PMLD TA) for the area of South East London. We are seeking LSA's looking to share their knowledge in Special Educational Needs and Behaviour Management within our Secondary and SEN Schools in South East London. We have a range of exciting roles such as daily supply, short and long-term with our wonderful pool of schools. We are searching for both experienced Support Assistants, as well as SEN Teaching Assistants that are looking to broaden their own learning and expertise.
About the Roles
- Learning Support Assistants
- South East London, Greenwich
- Full or part-time options available
- Day-to-day supply, short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
- £70-£80 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Remedy Education also gives you access to:
- Great rates of pay
- Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA's
- £100 referral scheme
- Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy Education, please contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.