£75 - £85 per day
14 days ago
Long term perm
An Ofsted Outstanding special needs school in Greenwich are looking for SEN LSAs to join their school ASAP!!
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am until 4pm
The role of the SEN LSA will include:
- Building valuable relationships with SEN children, and supporting their learning every day
- Working as a team with your class teacher, as well as other supporting LSAs - setting up resources, helping meet class objectives, taking part in all lessons
- Providing personal care - feeding, changing, mobility/hoisting and others
Requirements for the position:
- Some prior experience working with PMLD/MLD learners with behavioural or learning difficulties, and happy to provide all aspects of personal care
- A motivation to work with all ages in the school (3-19).
Paid trials are being offered for the right candidates, full inductions will be provided upon offer of a long term/permanent position.
Please apply, or contact Laura at Remedy Education for more information!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'